1. Aurangzeb’s death marked the downfall of the great Mughal empire. Critically examine. [200 words] 12.5 Marks
1. Which amongst the following provided a common factor for tribal insurrection in
India in the 19th century? [CSE(PRE)-2011]
(a) Introduction of a new system of land revenue and taxation- of tribal products.
(b) Influence of foreign religious missionaries in tribal areas.
(c) Rise of a large number of money lenders, traders and revenue farmers as middlemen in
(d) The complete disruption of the old agrarian order of the tribal communities.
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS
1. Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) is constituted under the
(a) Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981
(b) Forest Conservation Act, 1980
(c) Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution), 1974
(d) Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
2. Look at the following statements
1. Chief Information Commission (CIC) has been constituted under the Right to Information
2. Chief Information Commissioner heads the CIC and has been appointed for term of five
years from the date on which they enter upon their office(s) or till they attain the age of
sixty five years, whichever is earlier.
3. Chief Information Commissioner is eligible for reappointment.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct:
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
(d) 1, 2 & 3
Prepared by :
Note: Comment your answers in Comment Box. We will also upload answers of above questions. You can check and evaluate your progress with our answers.