Score Maximum in UPSC GS Papers
Generally UPSC asks following types of questions in the UPSC Mains General Studies Papers.
- Evaluate/critically evaluate
- Critically Examine
How to Score Maximum in UPSC GS Papers ?
1. Read the questions twice, understand the need of the question and answer accordingly.
3. Apply the 7-5-3 rule in answering the questions of UPSC Mains Exam. The 7-5-3- rule is as simple as the numbers given, where
- SEVEN – Candidates’ should ensure to answer the question in 7 minutes
- FIVE – Write at least 5 points in their answers centering the keyword.
- THREE – Elaborate each point in at least 3 dimensions (as per the need of the question)
- In Social, Economic, Political and Geographical perspective
- For, against, and conclusion
p style=”text-align: justify;”>Discuss each point and each dimension written and conclude it within 7 minutes..